Women Internship Program
JKSB provides internship opportunities to fresh graduates and post-graduates who wish to pursue a career in the field of development. The goal of the internship program is to groom the interns to take up leadership positions in the development space in future while improving the gender balance in JKSB.
- To provide female graduates and post-graduates the opportunity to apply theoretical concepts to real life situations
- To develop professional skills of interns in areas of their interest
- To develop a pool of well-trained women who can successfully compete in the future for various positions in development organisations
The internship program has a clear focus on female graduates and post-graduates.
Benefits for the Intern
Internship provides individuals the chance to:
Explore different career options in the development sector
Master valuable work-related skills
Develop professional relationships
Obtain work experience
Build a resume within a chosen field
Potential women university graduates are eligible for the internship program. Candidates should have interest and commitment to work in the development field. Ethnic and religious diversity is also considered during the selection process.
Applications are invited for internship program through advertisement. Selection process is competitive, which includes psychometric test, presentation and panel interview.
- After the Foundation Workshop, the interns are placed in different projects and programs to gain hands-on experience of development activities in JKSB with the support of their respective coach. Hub HR managers will be their mentors and will be guiding them over the internship period.
- An intern is placed in a project/program/department under a coach for 6 months and receives necessary coaching and guidance from her coach.
- Based on the action plan, the coach mutually designs specific time frame for each assignment. The coach also ensures all sorts of support and facilities required for an intern.
- An Intern is assessed in all aspects of her work mentioned in her SOW/TOR by her coach according to the action-plan. She receives interim feedback by her coach. The final assessment is completed at the end of the program.
- An Intern receives a consolidated amount of Rs. 3000 (Rs. Three Thousand only) per month as stipend. This includes daily local transportation to and from the office.
- Get in touch at :- email@example.com